PAAM's aim is to facilitate personal contact and exchange of knowledge between anthroposophic physicians, and with other health practitioners. PAAM is the ONLY organization in the United States of its kind! We are the volunteer, physician-run association that supports the following:
· The training of doctors and nurses in the art and practice of anthroposophic medicine at a yearly intensive course for providers and
nurses (the IPMT)
· Training through new formats: group training via computer-based projects within the PAAM Distance Learning program
· The maintenance of a website that is visited internationally
· The maintenance of a library of archived and new medical literature—The Anthromed Library
· Co-sponsoring the new Anthromedics website that is devoted to making available articles and journal citations in English
on anthroposophic medicine for the professional
· The PAAM General and PAAM Medical newsletters
· The collaboration with international groups to share new ideas
· The translation of much-needed textbooks on anthroposophic medicine
Our income is almost exclusively from member dues. We need your support in order to continue this work as we grow, expand our work, develop our website, further our educational programs and organize our fundraising efforts.
With Profound Thanks,
The Board of PAAM
MATCHING GRANT 2018: To donate to the Field of Interest Fund at RSF Social Financing, please click here to go directly to the RSF website and indicate the "Christof Linder Medical Fund" in the "I would like to donate to:" drop-down menu.
To donate directly to PAAM, please use the form below. Thank you!